Good Beer Week: Masters of Craft
This Good Beer Week we're taking you on a journey as we meet with 8 different 'masters of craft'.
Upon your arrival you will be given a passport, and as you embark along the journey around The Crafty Squire you will find your way to eight different stops with a range of beer and food workshops, fill out your passport with each of the stops listed below.
- Stop 1: Boilermaker workshop including whiskey tasting
- Stop 2: Cheese making workshop with paired beers
- Stop 3: Smallgoods workshop - with a range of beers to match
- Stop 4: Leather making workshop
- Stop 5: Outdoor BBQ - Taste a range of James Squire beer infused sausages
- Stop 6: Taste a range of hand made cider and beer infused sorbets & ice-creams
- Stop 7: Chocolate and beer matching
- Stop 8: Brewery tour with tastings of the tanks followed by Q&A's with the Brewer
Plus live Entertainment throughout the venue
Tickets are $95 per person and spaces are limited, so secure your place today. BOOK NOW
Saturday 20 May 2017, 12 PM